Adirondack Wild’s 12th Annual Membership Meeting
Friday, October 14, 2022 – 11:00 – 3:00 PM
Paul Smith’s College Visitor Interpretative Center (VIC), 8023 Route 30, Paul Smiths, NY
Please mark your fall calendar and come join Adirondack Wild at our Annual Meeting of Members and Friends on Friday October 14 at the Paul Smith’s Visitor Interpretive Center, just north of Paul Smith’s College.
Our event is free and open to the public. You, your family, and friends are all most welcomed.
Come learn more about Adirondack Wild’s activities in the past year and our goals for the year ahead. Arrival and Registration begins at 10:30 AM. Our program starts at 11:00 AM and will end 3:00 PM.
This year’s theme will be: Cooperative Stewardship of Adirondack Lakes and Ponds. If you are a steward of your lake or pond, we invite you to share your experiences with our panel of resource experts from Adirondack Wild (Dr. Chad P. Dawson), the Adirondack Watershed Institute, Paul Smith’s College, Adirondack Explorer, and others.
During our event please also help us to welcome and celebrate our 2022 award Honorees:
- Paul Schaefer Wilderness Award to Scott van Laer, Director, Paul Smith’s Visitor Interpretive Center, and DEC Forest Ranger (retired), High Peaks Wilderness area
- Wild Stewardship Award to Tracy Ormsbee, Publisher, Adirondack Explorer, on behalf of her leadership and extraordinarily talented reporters of stewardship activity across the Adirondack Park
- Champion of the Forest Preserve to Louis C. (Lou) Curth, NYS DEC Forest Ranger Captain (retired)
- your own lunch; we will be providing refreshments
- your mask: if COVID level is LOW, wearing masks will be optional
Please R.S.V.P. by Monday, October 10th